Wednesday 20 April 2016

Best Dell laptop service center in chennai




By using laptop we have face some kind of problem. Similarly, i faced the display problem in my laptop. I am using the dell laptop,my friend suggested me the dell laptop service center in chennai which was located in velachery. I went to that service center i told the issue of my laptop. They told me within a two days we will rectify it. After a day they called me to come and collect my laptop. I was shocked! After i went to service center they rectify my laptop problem. They explained the problem also. They also charge the minimum cost only.  I was happy about that. Their main aim is customer satisfaction. Their service is so good. After that i didn’t face any problem in my laptop.



Visit Our website: dellservicecenterinchennai.com
Contact Us
Address: #No: 1, 3rd Main Road,
Next to HP Petrol Bunk,
Venkateshwara Nagar,
Velachery 100 FT RD,
Velachery,
Chennai - 600 042.

Email: support@kollexions.com
Mobile: +91 9176091760



No comments:

Post a Comment